Summary Retail Salesperson near Trois-Rivières (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a retail salesperson. The following information is applicable to all Retail salespersons (NOC 6421).
Retail salespersons sell, rent or lease a range of technical and non-technical goods and services directly to consumers. They are employed by stores and other retail businesses, as well as wholesale businesses that sell on a retail basis to the public.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Mauricie Region
The job prospects are fair in the Mauricie Region
advertised near Trois-Rivières (QC)
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Date modified: