Summary Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Trois-Rivières (QC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "fast food restaurant manager" was moved from the group Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) to the group Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 60030).
Find key facts and figures about working as a fast food restaurant manager. The following information is applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 60030).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
Median wage in Québec
advertised in Québec
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
- Date modified: