Summary Resistor Assembler - Electronic Equipment Manufacturing near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a resistor assembler - electronic equipment manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers (NOC 9523).
Electronics assemblers and fabricators assemble and fabricate electronic equipment, parts and components. Electronics inspectors and testers inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components to ensure conformance to prescribed standards. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Laurentides Region
The job prospects are good in the Laurentides Region
advertised near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
- Maintain test result reports
- Solder and manually assemble various electronic components on PCB (printed circuit boards)
- Assemble microcircuits requiring fine hand assembly, the use of microscopes and adherence to cleanroom procedures
- Pack items for shipping and distribution
- Install, mount, fasten, align and adjust parts, components, wiring and harnesses to subassemblies and assemblies
- Date modified: