Summary Technical Services Electrical Engineer near Longueuil (QC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "technical services electrical engineer" was moved from the group Electrical and electronics engineers (NOC 2133) to the group Electrical and electronics engineers (NOC 21310).
Find key facts and figures about working as a technical services electrical engineer. The following information is applicable to all Electrical and electronics engineers (NOC 21310).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Electrical and electronics engineers design, plan, research, evaluate and test electrical and electronic equipment and systems. They are employed by electrical utilities, communications companies, manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment, consulting firms, and by a wide range of manufacturing, processing and transportation industries and government.
Learn more about technical services electrical engineer
This occupation usually requires a university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Montérégie Region
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Longueuil (QC)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Conduct feasibility, design operation and performance research of electrical generation and distribution networks
- Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers
- Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications
- Design electrical and electronic components, systems and equipment
- Supervise and inspect the installation and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: