Summary Property Administrator near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a property administrator. The following information is applicable to all Property administrators (NOC 13101).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Property administrators perform administrative duties and coordinate activities related to the management and rental of investment property and real estate on behalf of property and strata property owners. They are employed by property, real estate and strata services management companies, property development companies and by government.
Learn more about property administrator
Post-secondary or apprenticeship
This occupation usually requires a college diploma (community college, institute of technology or CÉGEP), an apprenticeship training of less than 2 years, or more than 6 months of on-the-job training.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
View wages about Wages
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
View prospects about Prospects
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
View available jobs about Jobs
- Hire and supervise rental agents and building superintendents
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Hire and supervise support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: