Summary Property Administrator near Calgary (AB)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "property administrator" was moved from the group Property administrators (NOC 1224) to the group Property administrators (NOC 13101).
Find key facts and figures about working as a property administrator. The following information is applicable to all Property administrators (NOC 13101).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Property administrators perform administrative duties and coordinate activities related to the management and rental of investment property and real estate on behalf of property and strata property owners. They are employed by property, real estate and strata services management companies, property development companies and by government.
Post-secondary or apprenticeship
This occupation usually requires a college diploma (community college, institute of technology or CÉGEP), an apprenticeship training of less than 2 years, or more than 6 months of on-the-job training.
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job prospects are fair in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Hire and supervise rental agents and building superintendents
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Hire and supervise support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Date modified: