Summary Fruits And Vegetables Manager - Retail near Trois-Rivières (QC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "fruits and vegetables manager - retail" was moved from the group Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) to the group Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020).
Find key facts and figures about working as a fruits and vegetables manager - retail. The following information is applicable to all Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Retail and wholesale trade managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that sell merchandise or services on a retail or wholesale basis. They are employed by retail and wholesale sales establishments or they may own and operate their own store.
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
Median wage in the Mauricie Region
The job prospects are fair in the Mauricie Region
advertised near Trois-Rivières (QC)
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Date modified: