Summary Manager, Human Resources near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manager, human resources. The following information is applicable to all Human resources managers (NOC 0112).
Human resources managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources and personnel departments, and develop and implement policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, collective bargaining, training and development, occupation classification and pay and benefit administration. They represent management and participate actively on various joint committees to maintain ongoing relations between management and employees. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Oversee payroll administration
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
- Date modified: