Summary Elevator Constructor Helper in British Columbia
Find key facts and figures about working as an elevator constructor helper. The following information is applicable to all Other trades helpers and labourers (NOC 7612).
Other trades helpers and labourers assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial machinery, refrigeration, heating and air conditioning equipment, in the maintenance and repair of transportation and heavy equipment, in the installation and repair of telecommunication and power cables and in other repair and service work settings. They are employed by a wide variety of manufacturing, utility and service companies.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job prospects are limited in British Columbia
advertised in British Columbia
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Hold stakes during surveying activities
- Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Date modified: