Summary Shipper-receiver near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a shipper-receiver. The following information is applicable to all Shippers and receivers (NOC 1521).
Shippers and receivers ship, receive and record the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from an establishment. They are employed in the public sector and by retail and wholesale establishments, manufacturing companies, and other commercial and industrial establishments.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job prospects are fair in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Determine method of shipment
- Schedule distribution of goods
- Schedule transportation conveyances
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Assemble containers and crates
- Date modified: