Summary Purchasing Director near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a purchasing director. The following information is applicable to all Purchasing managers (NOC 0113).
Purchasing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a purchasing department and develop and implement the purchasing policies of a business or institution. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
- Date modified: