Summary Computerized Information Systems Manager in Ontario
Find key facts and figures about working as a computerized information systems manager. The following information is applicable to all Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213).
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in Ontario
The job prospects are good in Ontario
advertised in Ontario
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Date modified: