Summary Computerized Information Systems Manager in Nova Scotia
Find key facts and figures about working as a computerized information systems manager. The following information is applicable to all Computer and information systems managers (NOC 20012).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
Learn more about computerized information systems manager
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Nova Scotia
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Nova Scotia
View available jobs about Jobs
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: