Summary Computerized Information Systems Manager in Nova Scotia
Find key facts and figures about working as a computerized information systems manager. The following information is applicable to all Computer and information systems managers (NOC 20012).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
Median wage in Nova Scotia
advertised in Nova Scotia
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Date modified: