Summary Computerized Information Systems Manager near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a computerized information systems manager. The following information is applicable to all Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213).
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job prospects are good in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Date modified: