Summary Shelf Stocker - Supermarket in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a shelf stocker - supermarket. The following information is applicable to all Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers (NOC 65102).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Store shelf stockers, clerks and order fillers pack customers' purchases, price items, stock shelves with merchandise, and fill online, mail and telephone orders. They are employed in retail establishments, such as grocery, hardware and department stores, and in warehouses.
This occupation usually requires short-term work experience and no formal education.
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Carry customer's purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers' vehicles
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Direct customers to location of articles sought
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Date modified: