Summary Landscape Architecture Manager near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a landscape architecture manager. The following information is applicable to all Architecture and science managers (NOC 0212).
Architecture and science managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific or statistical department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments as well as by architectural firms and scientific research companies.
University education usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are fair in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review technical projects and programs
- Consult and advise clients
- Date modified: