Summary Hardener - Optical Instruments Manufacturing in the Toronto Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a hardener - optical instruments manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities (NOC 9619).
Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities perform material handling, clean-up, packaging and other elemental activities in processing, manufacturing and utilities. They are employed by companies that manufacture products such as clothing, footwear, furniture and electrical and electronic products and by printing and packaging companies.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects are limited in the Toronto Region
advertised in the Toronto Region
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Date modified: