Summary Engineering Manager near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an engineering manager. The following information is applicable to all Engineering managers (NOC 0211).
Engineering managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an engineering department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments and by consulting engineering and scientific research companies.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job prospects are fair in the Calgary Region
advertised in Alberta
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for engineering work
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Assign, co-ordinate and review technical work
- Evaluate technical designs and engineering work
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Date modified: