Summary Labourer - Food And Beverage Processing near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a labourer - food and beverage processing. The following information is applicable to all Labourers in food and beverage processing (NOC 9617).
Labourers in food and beverage processing perform material handling, clean-up, packaging and other elemental activities related to food and beverage processing. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing and packaging plants.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Date modified: