Summary Brown Stock Washer Helper - Pulp And Paper near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a brown stock washer helper - pulp and paper. The following information is applicable to all Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing (NOC 9614).
Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing carry out a variety of general labouring and routine wood processing activities and assist pulp mill and papermaking machine operators. They are employed by pulp and paper, and paper converting companies, sawmills, planing mills, wood treatment plants, waferboard plants and other wood processing companies.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are limited in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Feed conveyors, hoppers, saws and drying machines
- Load chips, sulphur and processing materials
- Sort, pile and transport wood products
- Remove scrap lumber and wood chips for reprocessing
- Assist other processing workers
- Date modified: