Summary Grinder - Concrete, Clay And Stone Products near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a grinder - concrete, clay and stone products. The following information is applicable to all Concrete, clay and stone forming operators (NOC 9414).
Concrete, clay and stone forming operators cast and finish concrete products, operate machines to extrude, mould, press and bake clay products, and operate machines to form, cut and finish stone products. They are employed by concrete, clay and stone products manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Construct clay models and moulds for use in casting concrete products
- Operate blade or wire saws to cut blocks of stone to specified dimensions
- Record manufacturing information such as quantity, size and type of goods produced
- Set up and operate automatic machines that mix ingredients, extrude tempered clay mixture and cut extruded clay into sections
- Set up, adjust and operate single-function machines to mix, drill, grind and cut concrete to specifications
- Date modified: