Summary Operations Director - Administrative Services near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an operations director - administrative services. The following information is applicable to all Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114).
Other administrative services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing or administrative services. They are employed throughout the public and private sector.
University education usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Date modified: