Summary Furniture And Fixtures Assembling Inspector near Terrebonne (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a furniture and fixtures assembling inspector. The following information is applicable to all Furniture and fixture assemblers and inspectors (NOC 9532).
Furniture and fixture assemblers assemble parts to form subassemblies or complete articles of furniture and fixtures. Inspectors inspect furniture and fixture subassemblies and finished products to ensure product quality. They are employed by furniture manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Lanaudière Region
The job prospects are good in the Lanaudière Region
advertised near Terrebonne (QC)
- Prepare, sand and trim wooden furniture and fixture parts
- Record information on products inspected
- Assemble wooden or metal furniture and fixture parts to form subassemblies and complete articles
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Reinforce assembled furniture and fixtures with dowels or other supports
- Date modified: