Summary Placement Officer - Human Resources near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a placement officer - human resources. The following information is applicable to all Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 12101).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Human resources and recruitment officers identify and advertise job vacancies, recruit candidates, and assist in the selection and reassignment of employees. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
This occupation usually requires a college diploma (community college, institute of technology or CÉGEP), an apprenticeship training of 2 or more years, or experience working in a supervisory occupation.
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements
- Prepare and post notices and advertisements
- Collect and screen applicants
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories
- Date modified: