Summary Placement Officer - Human Resources near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a placement officer - human resources. The following information is applicable to all Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223).
Human resources and recruitment officers identify and advertise job vacancies, recruit candidates, and assist in the selection and reassignment of employees. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are good in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements
- Prepare and post notices and advertisements
- Collect and screen applicants
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories
- Date modified: