Summary Art Gallery Assistant Director near Lévis (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an art gallery assistant director. The following information is applicable to all Library, archive, museum and art gallery managers (NOC 0511).
Library, archive, museum and art gallery managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of libraries, archives, museums, art galleries or departments within such institutions. They are employed in libraries, archives, museums and non-retail art galleries.
University education usually required
Median wage in Québec
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Québec
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Develop and administer policies and programs
- Develop, promote and implement public relations and promotional programs
- Prepare funding and grant applications and proposals
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Date modified: