Skills Shoe Mender - Retail near Montréal (QC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a shoe mender - retail in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Shoe repairers and shoemakers (NOC 6343).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Discuss type of footwear to be made and obtain measurements from customer
- Outline and cut patterns
- Trim, dress and finish boots or shoes
- Repair soles, heels and other parts of footwear
- Repair belts, purses, luggage and similar products
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Service and Care
Help - Service and Care
- Serving Others
Operating and Repairing Equipment, Machinery and Vehicles
Help - Operating and Repairing Equipment, Machinery and Vehicles
- Operating Stationary Industrial Equipment
Help - Management
Help - Building
- Restoring and Repairing
Help - Analysis
- Projecting Outcomes
- Date modified: