Skills Supervisor, EDP (electronic Data-processing) Unit near Kitchener (ON)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a supervisor, EDP (electronic data-processing) unit in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (NOC 1211).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Prepare and submit reports
- Train workers in duties and policies
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Date modified: