Skills Accounts Supervisor - Financial Services near Toronto (ON)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an accounts supervisor - financial services in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Customer and information services supervisors (NOC 6314).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Date modified: