Skills Property Administrator near Edmonton (AB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a property administrator in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Property administrators (NOC 1224).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Prepare expense and income reports
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Help - Management
- Co-ordinating and Organizing
- Recruiting and Hiring
Help - Analysis
- Analyzing Information
- Projecting Outcomes
Help - Communication
- Negotiating and Adjudicating
Help - Information Handling
- Processing Information
- Date modified: