Skills Elevator Constructor Helper near Kingston (ON)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an elevator constructor helper in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Other trades helpers and labourers (NOC 75119).
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Hold stakes during surveying activities
- Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Loading and Unloading
- Operating Mobile Equipment
- Mechanical Installing, Maintaining and Repairing
- Cleaning and House/Shop Keeping
- Serving Others
- Date modified: