Skills Plant Manager - Postal And Courier Services near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a plant manager - postal and courier services in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Postal and courier services managers (NOC 0132).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Authorize delivery routes
- Oversee the receiving, sorting, routing and delivery of mail
- Oversee the selection, operation and maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: