Skills Financial Customer Service Representative near Edmonton (AB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a financial customer service representative in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Customer services representatives - financial institutions (NOC 64400).
- Balance daily transactions
- Open and close personal and commercial accounts
- Process banking transactions
- Promote financial products and services
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Answer enquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts and savings plans and purchasing bonds
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: