Skills Administrative Officer near Edmonton (AB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an administrative officer in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Administrative officers (NOC 13100).
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: