Job requirements Sampling Supervisor - Rubber And Plastic Products Manufacturing near Toronto (ON)
Find out what you typically need to work as a sampling supervisor - rubber and plastic products manufacturing near Toronto (ON). These requirements are applicable to all Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing (NOC 9214).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education in sciences or plastics technology may be required for some positions in this group.
- Several years of experience as a machine operator or an assembler in rubber or plastic products manufacturing is usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: