Job requirements Yard Labourer - Railway Transport in Canada

National Occupational Classification update

We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "yard labourer - railway transport" was moved from the group Railway and motor transport labourers (NOC 7622) to the group Railway and motor transport labourers (NOC 75211).

Find out what you typically need to work as an yard labourer - railway transport in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Railway and motor transport labourers (NOC 75211).

Employment requirements

This is what you typically need for the job.

  • Some secondary school education is usually required.

Source National Occupational Classification

Professional certification and licensing

We don’t have any data on professional certification requirements. This occupation is not regulated in Canada based on our records.

Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC

Do you want to work in another province or territory?

If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.

Labour Market Information Survey
Date modified: