Job requirements Attendant, Leisure And Sports in Canada

Find out what you typically need to work as an attendant, leisure and sports in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport (NOC 6722).

Employment requirements

This is what you typically need for the job.

  • Some secondary school education may be required.
  • On-the-job training is usually provided.

Source National Occupational Classification

Professional certification and licensing

You might need to get a certification from a regulatory authority before you start working. Find out if this occupation is regulated in your province or territory.

Table listing provincial regulation requirements
Location Job title Regulation Regulatory body
British Columbia Ice Facility Operator Regulated British Columbia Safety Authority

Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC

Do you want to work in another province or territory?

If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.

Labour Market Information Survey
Date modified: