Job requirements Inspector, Precision Instrument Assembly in Canada
Find out what you typically need to work as an inspector, precision instrument assembly in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 94219).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Secondary school education is usually required.
- Experience as a helper or labourer in the same company may be required.
- Experience as an assembler may be required for inspectors.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Completion of college or other courses in boat building may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a certification from a regulatory authority before you start working. Find out if this occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: