Job requirements Inspector, Precision Instrument Assembly near Bridgewater (NS)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "inspector, precision instrument assembly" was moved from the group Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9537) to the group Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 94219).
Find out what you typically need to work as an inspector, precision instrument assembly near Bridgewater (NS). These requirements are applicable to all Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 94219).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Secondary school education is usually required.
- Experience as a helper or labourer in the same company may be required.
- Experience as an assembler may be required for inspectors.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Completion of college or other courses in boat building may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: