Job requirements Inspector, Precision Instrument Assembly near Toronto (ON)
Find out what you typically need to work as an inspector, precision instrument assembly near Toronto (ON). These requirements are applicable to all Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9537).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- Experience as a manufacturing labourer in the same company may be required.
- On-the-job training is provided.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: