Job requirements Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Charlottetown (PE)
Find out what you typically need to work as a fast food restaurant manager near Charlottetown (PE). These requirements are applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 60030).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Professional certification and licensingPrince Edward Island
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
List of Associations
Associations are organizations that may provide news to its members about networking events, professional development and other common issues for people working in the same industry.
|Tourism Industry Association of P.E.I.||
25 Queen Street, 3rd floor, PO Box 2050, Charlottetown PE, C1A7N7
Phone number 866 - 5665008
|PEI Restaurants & Food Services Association||
PO Box 742, Charlottetown PE, C1A7L3
Phone number 902 - 9642870
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: