Job requirements Cleaning Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "cleaning supervisor" was moved from the group Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) to the group Cleaning supervisors (NOC 62024).
Find out what you typically need to work as a cleaning supervisor near Toronto (ON). These requirements are applicable to all Cleaning supervisors (NOC 62024).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Previous experience in a particular area of cleaning is usually required.
- Previous supervisory experience may be required.
Source National Occupational Classification
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: