Job requirements International Trade Policy Manager - Government Services near Toronto (ON)
Find out what you typically need to work as an international trade policy manager - government services near Toronto (ON). These requirements are applicable to all Government managers - economic analysis, policy development and program administration (NOC 40011).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, commerce or public administration is required.
- A master's degree in economics or a related field may be required.
- Several years of experience as an economist, economic development officer or socio-economic researcher are required.
Professional certification and licensingOntario
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: