Job requirements Press Operator - Printing near Drummondville (QC)
Find out what you typically need to work as a press operator - printing near Drummondville (QC). These requirements are applicable to all Printing press operators (NOC 73401).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a college program in printing technology or a combination of on-the-job training and specialized high school, college or industry courses is usually required.
- Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Québec.
Professional certification and licensingQuébec
If this occupation is regulated, you may need to get a professional license from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if this occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: