Job prospects Automatic Door System Installer And Servicer near Moose Jaw (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Residential and commercial installers and servicers near Moose Jaw (SK). These trends also apply to people working as an automatic door system installer and servicer.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441) in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Residential and commercial installers and servicers in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region:
- Approximately 140 people work in this occupation.
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 60%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 13%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: