Job prospects Session Musician near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Musicians and singers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Musicians and singers (NOC 51122) in the Edmonton region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Musicians and singers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,860 people work in this occupation.
- Musicians and singers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 63%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 32%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Musicians and singers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: