Job prospects Attendant, Leisure And Sports near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an attendant, leisure and sports.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport (NOC 6722) in the Toronto region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 7,680 people work in this occupation.
- Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 77%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 8%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: