Job prospects Autobody Repairer near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Motor vehicle body repairers near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as an autobody repairer.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of several positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 40 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 85%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 15%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: