Job prospects Auto Body Repairer near Québec (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Motor vehicle body repairers" near Québec (QC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the Capitale-Nationale region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the Capitale-Nationale region:
- Approximately 630 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 80%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Motor vehicle body repairers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: